Friday, January 23, 2009

Acting?

In tutorial class,we did our discussions about three short plays which were 'The Ring Doesn't Fit', 'The Ring', and 'Mr.Pederson'. the most interesting thing was the presentation. As usual, we were required to present the result of our discussions. We have to present it by acting the plays. I've been chosen to act as 'Mother'; one of a character in 'The Ring Doesn't Fit'. it was fun and I enjoy it. I admitted that I quite nervous to act the character. I was nervous at the beginning but I could manage my nervous when I read more lines in that play. It was nice and I really enjoyed it.

It was different if we just read the script without practice it. If we read the script and then act the play, you could feel the enjoyment. In fact, by acting the play, I could understand the play clearer. It was good for me and of course for everyone too. My first impression about this course have changed. I still remember what I've said when the tutor asked me about my literature exposure. I replied,"I don't like literature, but I'm struggling to fall in love with literature". Now, I realize that I do like literature and I do like drama as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment